At Derochie Painting we are dedicated to
providing quality service to all of our clientele. We are a multifaceted
company offering services in commercial painting, epoxy floor coatings,
concrete polishing, sandblasting, and industrial coatings.
The ideal candidate at Derochie Painting Ltd. will:
• be a hard worker with a strong personal drive to
• give careful attention to detail
• be able to work in a fast-paced environment
• have a minimum grade 12 education
• show an interest in apprenticing in a painter and
Working with Derochie Painting
Most employees start out as labourers in either the
shop or the field.
• assist with sanding, masking, blowing down heavy
equipment, paint mixing and general housekeeping
• assist painters in their duties
• all labourers are encouraged to enter the painter and
decorator apprenticeship program.
• responsible for brushing, rolling, sanding, taping,
prepping and masking
• remove old paint using a trac-blasting system
• prepare surfaces for floor coatings
• this position requires employees to be able to cut in
with a brush, coat floors and apply detail work on feature walls.
• responsible for removing paint with sandblasting
• this position requires physical strength, the ability
to drive a forklift and mechanical knowledge.
• responsible for painting heavy equipment and
large-scale transport vehicles
• this position requires the application of fibreglass,
painting and large-scale equipment autobody work.
- Wages competitive with industry standards
- Health Benefits
- Ongoing training and education
- Apprenticeship opportunities
- Comprehensive health and safety program, including training
If you are interested in applying with our
company please fill out the form below. Resumes can also be faxed to (403)
380-4436 or emailed to email@example.com.
Please indicate which location and position
you are interested in.